At present, more and more medical batteries use lithium batteries. Due to the advantages of long life, high energy density, and portability of lithium batteries, lithium batteries are now the most used batteries in medical equipment.
If you need custom lithium batteries, please consult our technical team.
Medical batteries fundamental
There are many types of lithium battery cells in the market, different application will need different chemistry and size undoubtedly.
So if you have any project need the batteries, welcome to consult ELB engineer team, then we can provide suggestions and match with your unique machines. There are main three type of batteries we can provide,
But we are not limited to these chemistries alone, we are continuing to work on growing our knowledge database further and expanding our capabilities to accommodate any request.
Battery application field
- Medical defibrillator
- Medical robots
- Infusion pump
- Birth control device
- Vital control Sensors
- Surgical saw
Which battery is the best batteries for medical application?
Lithium ion batteries are currently the most widely used on the market, but the best lithium-ion batteries are lithium titanate batteries. Although the price of lithium titanate batteries is four times that of ordinary lithium-ion batteries, due to the high safety and ultra Long service life, widely sought after by medical battery equipment manufacturers.
Which is better to applied for medical batteries? LTO battery or LFP battery?
Compared with the LTO battery, the price of lithium titanate battery is 3~5 times than LFP battery. But the lifespan of lithium titanate battery is 6~8 times than LFP battery also. for detail comparison between both, pleaes visit our article 《Which is better? Lithium titanate battery or lithium iron phosphate?》
How does medical batteries work?
Lithium-ion uses a anode (negative electrode) , an cathode (positive electrode)and electrolyte as conductor basically.
The anode of a discharging battery is negative and the cathode positive.
A separator creates a barrier between the cathode and anode, preventing the electrodes from touching while allowing electrical charge to flow freely between them.
The cathode is metal oxide, and the anode consists of porous carbon. During discharge, the ions flow from the anode to the cathode through the electrolyte and separator. Charge reverses the direction and the ions flow from the cathode to the anode while.
Below picture illustrates the process.
→ Click here to know how does lithium battery work.
How long does medical batteries last?
The LTO batteries are designed for a life of 30,000 full depth-of-discharge cycles which is up to six times greater than normal lithium-ion technologies. Giving it a life-span of up to 30 years. Below is the life curve of the LTO medical battery.
Where you can find the best medical batteries?
ELB has been designing and manufacturing custom battery packs for a variety of medical machine over 10 years especially.
Please contact with ELB directly to get the quotation and customized battery solutions for the medical batteries accordingly. Or you can visit ELB product center correspondingly.
Here is the key parameter that we need before we provide the custom battery packs
- The dimension of battery space
- Battery voltage requirement
- Battery capacity requirement
- Total load power of the medical machine
→ Click here to visit our workshop center
Are you ready to require the battery pack? Connect with us now!
Unique advantages of ELB medical batteries manufacturer
- ELB is an industry leader in custom batteries packs systems engineering and manufacturing as shown above. Our high quality battery solutions optimize performance, size, longevity and cost to provide our customers with a unique competitive advantage certainly.
- ELB is one of the largest authorized custom battery pack assemblers in China as has been noted, serving some of the best-known battery manufacturers in the industry. Our excellence and expertise are second to none certainly.
- Factory certificated by ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSAS18001.
- Battery certificated by BIS,UL,CE,CB,ROHS,MSDS,IEC62133,UN38.3.
- Design and assembly for all lithium battery packs.
- Large engineering department and testing lab.
- State-of-the-art 20,000 ft2 production facility.